Hey, look at this store!
There's movies galore!
We've seen 'em a thousand times over before
And that's why our brains don't work anymore!"- The Animaniacs

Welcome to Matthew Griffith Cinematography. I am an obsessive cinema fan, I have been a filmmaker for 10 years. Here I will keep you up to date on what I am doing in the film buz. I want to share/ Convert you too/ shove down your throat all of the things that Inspire me/drive me/ frustrate me/thrill me about Cinema. Enjoy!

Griff

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Absolute Fitness Mode

Hello Everyone. So this week I wanted to share with you a video I shot last September.

Untitled from The Fitness Mode on Vimeo.




My friend Ryan Vickers http://www.ryanmvickers.com/Ryan_M_Vickers/ryanmvickers.html directed this promo piece for the AbsoluteFitnessMode website. I was the director of photography, and T. Moore and Art Guerrero crewed this project. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment