Hey, look at this store!
There's movies galore!
We've seen 'em a thousand times over before
And that's why our brains don't work anymore!"- The Animaniacs

Welcome to Matthew Griffith Cinematography. I am an obsessive cinema fan, I have been a filmmaker for 10 years. Here I will keep you up to date on what I am doing in the film buz. I want to share/ Convert you too/ shove down your throat all of the things that Inspire me/drive me/ frustrate me/thrill me about Cinema. Enjoy!

Griff

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blast from the past

Here are a few projects from the past few years. Enjoy!

Last year on our family trip to Big Sur, made this project as a Love Letter to my wife.

a love letter from Matthew Griffith on Vimeo.


This is the first music video I shot for the SPII video team.

Superficial Saints: For You from Matthew Griffith on Vimeo.


This is the second video I shot for both SPII and Nothing Ever Stays.

Nothing Ever Stays: Leave This All Behind from Matthew Griffith on Vimeo.


This is the third music video I directed and shot for the artist Z

Got To Get Down from Matthew Griffith on Vimeo.


Hope you enjoyed these videos. I will post more old video in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment