Hey, look at this store!
There's movies galore!
We've seen 'em a thousand times over before
And that's why our brains don't work anymore!"- The Animaniacs

Welcome to Matthew Griffith Cinematography. I am an obsessive cinema fan, I have been a filmmaker for 10 years. Here I will keep you up to date on what I am doing in the film buz. I want to share/ Convert you too/ shove down your throat all of the things that Inspire me/drive me/ frustrate me/thrill me about Cinema. Enjoy!

Griff

Thursday, August 5, 2010

High Five!

Hello Everyone! This week I wanted to share a few behind the scenes photos from the last music video I shot. All of the photos were taken by my friend and collaborator Dan Rizzotto. Dan was the Creative Producer, Nick Lovell Directed, and I was the Directer of Photography. We shot this video on the 5D Mark ii with Canon glass, Schneider matte box and follow focus, and Supermist Black filters 1, and 2. I can't wait to show you the final video, but until it's finished you'll just have to enjoy these photos.
I have a special video to share with you. As many of you know I have a 2 year old son named Adden (add-en). He is a a wonderful little boy and is very smart. This video is one of the time were I know he is listening to me when I go on and on about movies and cinematography. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment