Hey, look at this store!
There's movies galore!
We've seen 'em a thousand times over before
And that's why our brains don't work anymore!"- The Animaniacs

Welcome to Matthew Griffith Cinematography. I am an obsessive cinema fan, I have been a filmmaker for 10 years. Here I will keep you up to date on what I am doing in the film buz. I want to share/ Convert you too/ shove down your throat all of the things that Inspire me/drive me/ frustrate me/thrill me about Cinema. Enjoy!

Griff

Monday, January 10, 2011

Good Love

Happy New Year!

We have made it through the first full week of the new year, and I think it started off quite nicely. Over the Christmas break I was able to finish editing my Big Sur camping video for 2010. It was such a fun week at the Fernwood Campground with the Griffith, Hauenstein,and Glenn families. This year I had some help filming over a hundred gigs of HD footage. My great friend Photographer Nicole Glenn was my fellow cinematographer. We shot on the Nikon 90D, the Sony Handycam HD AVCHD (all the slow motion was shot on this camera), Kodak Play Sport HD (for all underwater shots), and the Panasonic HVX 200. The song was written and performed live by Bently Murdock.

I am very happy to share this video with all of you. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment