Hey, look at this store!
There's movies galore!
We've seen 'em a thousand times over before
And that's why our brains don't work anymore!"- The Animaniacs

Welcome to Matthew Griffith Cinematography. I am an obsessive cinema fan, I have been a filmmaker for 10 years. Here I will keep you up to date on what I am doing in the film buz. I want to share/ Convert you too/ shove down your throat all of the things that Inspire me/drive me/ frustrate me/thrill me about Cinema. Enjoy!

Griff

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rain

Well, summer is over and fall is here. You know that time of year in LA when the days get shorter and the sun light is a little angled in the sky… that’s about it. I had an amazing summer which is why I haven’t blogged in a while, but I am finally back. It’s funny... at the beginning of the summer I couldn’t wait to post this video and then I got caught up in Comic Con, my 8 year wedding anniversary, my cousin Brent wedding, Family Reunion, Adden’s 2nd Birthday, and an 8-day camping trip in Big Sur. I promise that before the end of the year I will share video from all of these great adventures. It was an amazing summer, and I am enjoying the Fall season, Holidays and such. Before all of the wonderful summer events got under way I shot a very cool music video with all of my wonderful friends at Sony. Here are the Credits:

Music video for Thee-O & Huggie, with amazing vocals by Erin Powers!
Producer: Dan Rizzotto
Director: Nick Lovell - nicklovell.com
Executive Producer: Allison Foust
Cinematographer: Matthew Griffith
Editor: Michael CarreƱo
Visual Effects: Dan Rizzotto

I am very proud to present “Rain” By Thee-O and Erin Powers. Enjoy!



Rain from Matthew Griffith on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matthew, let me be the first to comment--i love it! especially the lightning at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete